Compact Size With Robust Capabilities
- 512 Channels and 32 Groups (w/LCD)
- 5 Watts
- VHF: 134 – 174 MHz
- UHF: 400 – 470 MHz; 450 – 512 MHz
- 7 Programmable Keys (w/LCD)
- 12-Character Alphanumeric Display (VX-829, VX-824)
- 700 mW Audio Output
Withstands Harsh Environments
Rain, snow, fire suppression and dust are no problemm for these radios manufactured to strict IP ratings. The VX-820 Series meets international waterproofing standard IP57 where water does not harm the radio when submersed to a depth of 3 feet for up to 30 minutes.
The VX-820 Series offers intrinsically safe options that meet the SGS requirements of ANSI/UL913 6th Edition for use in Classes I, Division I, Groups A-D, Class II, Groups E-G and Class III hazardous locations.
Long-Lasting Power for Responsiveness
For maximum performance, the VX-820 Series offers a choice of Li-Ion battery power up to 3000 mAh for over 20 hours of battery life (per specifications).
Tailored Communications to Meet Your Demands
Get the ultimate signaling performance with a choice of multiple 2-tone Encode and Decode or 5-tone siginaling to support the most advanced communication needs. The front panel also includes a 7-color LED with a variable flash pattern for custom incoming call alerts.
When Safety Counts – Never Be Alone
Includes Emergency notification that will switch to a designated channel and send an emergency alert for help.
Also includes Remote Listen which turns the radio transmit on remotely if needed to check out what is happening near the radio.
For enhanced user safety, the Lone Worker mode is a built-in timer that requires the user to reset at a predetermined interval. If not reset, the radio automatically switches to Emergency mode to alert help.
Exclusive Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS)
Designed to inform the user when out of communication range with another ARTS-equipped station. If out of range more than 2 minutes, the radio senses no signal and beeps to alert the user. The base station can then alert the field unit to move back into range. A great solution to keep your workers coordinated.
- Wide Band Coverage
- Programmable Channel Selector
- Direct Channel Recall
- RX/TX Battery Power Save
- DTMF ANI
- BCLO, BTLO and TOT Functions
- Stun/Kill/Revive (5-Tone)
- Minimum Volume Control
- Scan options: Basic, Priority, Dual Watch, Follow-Me, Follow-Me Dual Watch, Talk Around
- Programmable Home Channel Function
- Radio-to-Radio Cloning
- Voice Inversion Encryption
- Rolling Code Encryption
- Voice Inversion Encryption and DTMF Paging
- Digital Voice Storage up to 120 seconds
- MDC-1200 / GE-STAR ANI Encode
- MDC-1200 / GE-STAR ANI Encode/Decode
VIEW PRODUCT BROCHURE