Why Motorola Digital
On-Site Two-Way Radios
Meet Your Needs Best
What makes the DTR Series perfect for your on-site operation? The digital technology of the DTR550? and DTR650? enables each unit to have its own unique 11-digit identification, bringing you new calling options:
DIGITAL ONE-TO-ONE CALLING
Allows you to call and talk privately with a specific user?s radio. A private-call recipient can receive an alert, and the recipient?s unit displays the caller?s
ID.DIGITAL ONE-TO-MANY CALLING
- Public group call – all other DTR Series radios on the same group ID and channel hear communications, similar to analog radios.
- Private group call – enables you to program DTR Series radios to communicate with specific sets of group members.
Two DTR Models to Choose from
- DTR550 for your Employees
- DTR650 with Enhanced Capabilities for Management
In addition to the unique digital calling features, you get many other benefits, including:
- Coverage extended by 20%.*• Up to 45% longer operation on a single charge.*• Digital audio quality?which stays loud and clear everywhere you have coverage.
- Call forwarding to other radio IDs.
- Scroll list of frequently used group, private IDs, and a recent-calls list.
- 900 MHz ISM license-free band.
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) -For enhanced security, with 50 non-overlapping groups.
- Short message service (SMS) text messaging – with 10 preset messages (five on DTR550) and support for keyed-in custom messages to meet more specific needs.
VIEW PRODUCT BROCHURE